Posts Tagged ‘high school senior pictures’
We are looking for a few outstanding, outgoing, and fun students from the Class of 2013 to model and represent our studio. If chosen, you will be featured on our Facebook Page, website, blog and our Class of 2013 marketing campaign.
Our SpokesModel Program is a great way for high school seniors to earn credit toward their senior portraits, while helping us show off the latest styles and update our senior images.
What you get!
- Model Session (needs to be done ASAP)
- Senior Session (needs to be done before March 15, 2013)
- Facebook images for your Facebook page
- Custom designed Facebook Timeline Cover
- Designer Model Cards to give your friends with special offers towards their photo session
- Music Video with images from your Model Session ~ click here to see sample
- Two Accordian Wallet Books (one for you and one for your Mom!)
- Custom designed Cell Phone Cover
- Earn $20 towards your senior portraits for each booked referral
Total value over $800!!
Cost is $150.
You don’t have to be a perfect model size or look like a model to get in. We base our decision on personality, activities and eagerness to be in the program. We are looking for models that truly appreciate the quality of our work and want to experience the difference!
Parental or guardian consent is required to participate. You and your parents must sign a photo release for us to use your images in our marketing materials and website.
If you think that you would enjoy being a part of our Senior SpokesModel Program email me at email@example.com
Once we have set a date for your session, we will discuss your expectations and what you hope to achieve from your session.
We did Brittany’s senior session at her boyfriend’s ranch. What an amazing location! She has such a gorgeous smile! And, I love the white dress!
A special Thank You to Leticia and Greg for all your help!
Here’s a few of my favorites.
I had an amazing session yesterday with Hannah! She is so stunning! She has the most incredible blue eyes! Here’s a few of my favorites.